The school aims to advise parents each October of fees for the following year and what they will include. Families wanting to enrol at Grace Primary should view our current Fee Schedule. A Fee Payment Form can be downloaded to establish a Direct Debit arrangement or make one-off payments.
The school and staff provide the following as a matter of course:
- Special Teachers from Prep – Year 6 in the areas of Japanese, Music & PE.
- Teacher Aide support from Prep – Year 6.
- Learning Enrichment & Learning Support services.
Fees at Grace Primary include all activities where an entire class participates. Examples of this are:
- School camps (Years 1-6)
- School excursions & transport costs
- Year 3 strings tuition
- Visiting performers & educators
- Inter-school sport & associated transport costs
- School Year Book
- Swimming Program with qualified instructors & associated transport & venue costs
- Sports training for District & Inter-Lutheran Carnivals (swimming, athletics & cross Country)
- Student Accident Insurance (see below)
This unique ‘inclusive’ fee method is designed to simplify school payments for parents and provide upfront clarity of the costs involved throughout the school year.
Fees are billed each term with payment in full due by the second week of term. There are options to pay by regular instalments either weekly, fortnightly or monthly if preferred.
From 2017, families who have at least one child at both Grace Lutheran Primary School and Grace Lutheran College will receive a Family Loyalty Discount. To find out more about our Family Loyalty Discount click here. To download a Family Loyalty Discount form click here.
For more information contact our Finance Team on firstname.lastname@example.org