Applications are invited for the position of BUSINESS MANAGER at Grace Lutheran Primary School
Grace Lutheran Primary School is a co-educational Prep – Year 6 school located at Clontarf on the Redcliffe Peninsula.
The School is seeking a dynamic, innovative and committed Business Manager with the necessary business and financial management expertise.
The role includes broader administrative and facilities management.
The successful applicant for this senior leadership position will have:
- Qualifications and experience in people, business and financial management
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly developed skills in the use of technology
- Experience with facilities management
- A willingness to support the Christian ethos of the school
- A current Working with Children Blue Card
The Business Manager will be responsible for:
- Overall business and financial operations of the school
- Management of the administration staff
- Property management
- Workplace health and safety
- Strategic planning and delivery as a member of the School Executive Team
Experience in the operations and culture of a school environment will be preferred. Commencement is negotiable but preferred start will be in October 2020.
A Position Description that outlines the requirements of the role, along with the application process is available by contacting Ms Joelene Gledhill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Applications close COB Monday, 28 September, 2020.