What you will need
To begin enrolling your children at Grace Primary simply contact the Enrolment Officer or download the Application Form (first bullet point below.)
Please include the following information with your application:
- A completed Application for Enrolment Form. Download the form HERE.
- Payment details for a non-refundable application fee of $100 per family – there is no limit to the number of applications submitted at one time
- Copy of each child’s birth certificate or passport
- Copy of each child’s most recent student academic report plus copies of NAPLAN (where applicable)
- Copy of each child’s current immunisation records
- Medical/specialist reports (if applicable)
What happens next?
We will write to you acknowledging receipt of your application. An interview with the Principal will be arranged in the year prior to your child’s / children’s intended enrolment.
Enrolments are prioritised based on the following criteria:
- Current families
- Worshipping Lutherans
- Other worshipping families
- Children attending Grace Creche and Kindergarten
- Past Grace students’ children
- Other students in order of application or at the discretion of the Principal.
Offers of Enrolment
Once the enrolment interview has been conducted and a place has been offered, you will be required to complete, sign and return an Enrolment Contract along with other relevant forms to confirm your acceptance of our offer. An Enrolment Confirmation Bond of $800 per child is required to secure each enrolment. This bond is refundable based on the conditions detailed in our Fee Policy.
Prep Enrolment Process
If you are looking to enrol your child in Prep you must start the process the year before your child is expected to enrol in Prep. Children must be 5 by 30 June in the year they start Prep.
- Prep Information Night – the enrolment process for future Prep students at Grace Primary begins at the end of February each year prior to the student starting Prep. This is when the school holds their Prep Information Night for current and new families.
- Interviews are then held with the Principal, parents and potential prep student directly following the Information Night.
- From March to May, first round offers of placement are made, where information packs are provided to families. Interviews will then be held each month thereafter. All enrolment places are at the discretion of the Principal.
- Once offers of enrolment are accepted, an Enrolment Confirmation Bond is required to be paid in order for a place to be held for the child. The Enrolment Confirmation Bond is non-refundable to Prep families who do not commence on the due start date.
- Orientation Night is held in November each year for families of students who have been successful in securing a placement in our Prep program.
- Prep Orientation Morning for future Prep students in the following year is held at the end of November normally between 9am – 10.00am on a school day.
- The official start of the Prep Year begins on the same day as the school opens for Term 1.